Exciting news about the MCA Cheer team.
Head Coach Alexis Spear has been putting in a lot of work to make sure next season will put MCA back on the map for Cheer.
- MCA will be offering Competition and Sideline Cheer. Competition team will participate in 7 to 10 events.
- Sideline will participate in home games and road section/ state games.
Coach will be in the lunch rooms this Friday 20th and April 27th with information about Cheer clinic, team bonding sessions and tumbling training that will happen at Planet Spirit.
Our Cheer squad will feature new uniforms, new poms and access to a great network at Planet Spirit.
Information will soon be on the athletic website. In the mean time please email Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Tryouts for this team will be on or around May 26th.
TENTATIVE CHEER CAMP DATES: All located at MCA
- July 13th Friday 4pm-6pm
- July 14th Saturday 11am- 2pm
- July 27th Friday 4pm- 6pm
- July 28th Saturday 11am- 2pm
- August 3rd Friday 4pm-6pm
- August 4th Saturday 11am-2pm